Photo-Journalistic Wedding Photographer
Nobody say Cheese! anymore.
Our work follows a reportage photography also known as documentary photography or photo-journalistic photography. This is an art of story telling that captures photographic moments and events in a candid, unobtrusive and narrative way creating images that tell a story.
Flat Rate of £105 per hour.
The duration of the hire will depend on what you need us to cover on your special day. Minimum of 2 hours per booking. This may include, hair and makeup, bride and groom leaving for the ceremony, guests arriving, the ceremony, outdoor family or group photos, reception, first dance, bouquet, speeches and even farewells. Feel free to tailor your needs let us know how many hours you need to book us and simply multiple this with the flat rate to come up with the total cost.
- The price includes unlimited photos and an online photo gallery to view all the edited images from your special day.
- Guest book can be ordered as well for about £140 to £340 depending on size and pages.
- No travel cost to location and between venues for Glasgow locations.
- A second photographer can be added for an additional £50 per hour.
- We also offer canvas printing at competitive prices. Ask the photographer for more information.